Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

February 1, 2009

Laser Monks: Best Place for Printer Cartridges


For savings in buying printer ink cartridges, I've repeatedly been pushed toward those do-it-yourself refill ink kits. I hate messing with these. If I spill even a little, I would do far more damage to my furniture than the savings I'd get over buying a cartridge. I like to buy my ink from


The monastery runs the business, so I'm supporting a charitable enterprise, and they are CHEAP! They'll also give ten or twenty percent off for repeat business, so give your email address for coupons or just call and ask for the discount.

In addition to supporting them with my business, I send my used cartridges to them in prepaid envelopes they provide. They get whatever funds they can for recycling the cartridges, and I keep my cartridges from the landfill. Everybody wins!

Lasermonks
17308 Havenwood Rd
Sparta, WI 54656
(866) 808-8080 TOLL FREE

Do you have any recommendations for office products? Let me know in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment