Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 25, 2009

Antiquing Along Michigan Country Lanes


(reprinted without permission from
Midwest Living Magazine, Aug. 2001)

I clipped this article back in 2001 when my sister was living in Michigan. I thought it would make a fun road trip to go antiquing in the country for a weekend when visiting her. She moved away before I had the chance, but I'd still like to do this trip. As this site has become my online idea repository, I've scanned the article and am shredding the paper. You can click on the images to enlarge them to a readable size.

What's your favorite weekend getaway, and what kind of finds might you come across there? Leave me a comment with your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment