Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

December 24, 2019

Holiday Greeting 2019


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Ellen, Claire, and Callie!  Claire is 15 or so this year - adopted 13-plus years ago, and I am conscious of every day I have with her.  So I am appreciating the holidays even more this year.  Callie is celebrating her second Christmas and first adoptiversary with me.  She is my cuddlebug.  I appreciate all the friends and family who support us and include us in their lives.  Sending wishes for peace and joy throughout 2020, with hopes for new opportunity around every corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment