Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

November 20, 2010

Hollywood Christmas Parade


Guess what I missed last year? Since I don't get the newspaper, or watch news broadcasts with any regularity at all, I miss a lot of fun activities. So I'm posting this to the blog with the tags "Thanksgiving" and "Christmas" so that next year when I use my archives, I'll remember that this takes place on Thanksgiving weekend every year. I went the year I was a VISTA volunteer, in 1996, and had a great time with all my roomies. For all the details, check out The Hollywood Christmas Parade official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment