Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

January 9, 2017

Tea that will Change your Day


One way that I took care of myself this holiday season, since I didn't spend money on long distance travel, but also was without my family, was to make sure I had some yummy and comforting teas available to me.  
 I've bought these flavors in the store more than once, and they come in wonderfully decorative tins that I've repurposed to hold other items.  When I went to buy more this time around, my store was out.  This prompted me to get smart, and look on the internet, straight for the source - Harney & Sons Fine Teas.  When I found them online, I was shocked to find that they sold what are meant as refills - the same tea, in larger quantities, without the fancy packaging, for a MUCH cheaper price! 

I raced to put a huge bag of Chocolate Mint tea and Hot Cinnamon Spice tea (the same as the one in the tin labelled Hot Cinnamon Sunset).  Now I am restocking the tins I keep out in view in my kitchen, and I am prepared for every winter cold that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment