Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

January 30, 2010

Restaurant.com Gift Certificates


Restaurant.com is a website that sells restaurant gift certificates at a fraction of the cost of their face value. Right now they're running a promotion to save 80%! This deal ends Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 11:59PM PST, so act fast.

I've used this website and redeemed the coupons, so I can vouch for this offer personally. They do require a small outlay of cash to the site, so if you forget that you have the coupons, it can be a losing proposition--but if you keep the coupons in your glove box, they may come in handy! And they're so cheap, you can hardly lose. I've given Restaurant.com certificates as gifts. I even had great customer service when I realized I'd bought coupons for the wrong location and had to exchange them for ones I could use near my home. The phone center agent was happy to help me correct my mistake.


Do you have any experience with Restaurant.com? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can start a conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment