Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

February 26, 2010

New Snack Find: Dark Chocolate Cocoa Almonds


It's been a whirl of a year since Christmas, and I really need to get back to finding one positive thing to talk or think about each day.

I know I'm tired tonight because the television's off and I'm enjoing the quiet of my house rather than the fake company of the voices on Law and Order. So as I sit here facebooking, I'm snacking on Dark Chocolate Cocoa Roasted Almonds from Emerald.

My sister sent a couple packages of these to me in my Valentine this month, and calls them her "new find." They come in 100 calorie packs (oh the packaging waste) or an 11oz can, available at Target. And though they're not cheap, at a little under $5 a can, they are SO good! I am an admitted chocaholic, so these were made just for me.



Have you tried these? What's your favorite snack splurge? Leave me a comment on the blog with your diet suggestions--mine certainly needs help!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried these almonds (but they look yummy!). I did just try dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds from Trader Joes... they are SO good and make me feel like I am eating something healthy-ish with all of those antioxidants and polyphenols!

    ReplyDelete