Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

December 8, 2010

Dog & Cat First Aid Course


My dog just had his fifth birthday. While I've done lots of reading, gained a ton of experience through vets and over time, I have yet to take a pet first aid course. I can't believe how long I've been a dog owner without getting this done. So for Chance's fifth adoption anniversary I'm planning to take the Dog & Cat First Aid Course offered by the Red Cross in my area.

I just found out how to access their schedule and registration page--here. If you don't know the chapter in your area, there's a search function here. The course I found will be offered on Jan. 27th for just $40, and is a four hour class session, double the class time in other courses I saw listed. I'm not signing up as of yet since I'm not sure what my freelance work schedule will be that far in advance, so once again I'm using the blog to remind myself of something I plan to do in the future.

Have you taken a pet first aid course? Who taught it and how did you find out about it? What was the most useful piece of information you took away from it? Please give me some feedback in the comments section of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment