Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 9, 2011

Pineapple Casserole


I saw a post online over Easter weekend with a recipe that looked delicious. It inspired me to google for a similar recipe, posted here on my Longaberger blog. But I just had a chance to make it myself. This pineapple casserole smelled even better than it looked. I made mine (pictured above) with a cinnamon-raisin bread that added to the mix. It's definitely going to be added to my potluck repertoir. You'll have to invite me over to get a taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment