Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 16, 2018

Melissa's Muscato Grapes and Balsalmic Marscapone


Avocado Toast is so yesterday.  I made a simple spread of one tub Marscapone, one small tub sour cream, and 1/4 cup balsalmic vinegar to use as a dip for fruit on my last Hollywood Bowl picnic.  The figs from my neighbor's tree were divine with the Marscapone spread!  But the best part was I had enough leftover to last me for the week.  Waking up to sourdough bread with balsalmic Marscapone spread, topped with Melissa's Produce Green, Red, and Black Muscato Grapes at the height of season has been the best way to savor the end of summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment