Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

January 12, 2009

Spa Days in LA

(My mom at Burke Williams! when she visited me a few years ago)

(and, in the interest of equal disclosure, me at Burke)

Here's a link to about.com's list of Best Day Spas in Los Angeles. In this year of strikes throughout the film & television industries, I certainly don't have the luxury of doing this right now. But, one can always dream....

(a relaxed mom and I, post-Burke)

Have you tried any of these places out? Let me know your impressions in a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Nice day at the spa with mom!! I need a spa day! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. now THATS my kind of blog!! OH how I long for the days to have the time to have a Burke williams day...

    ReplyDelete