Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

June 19, 2010

Floral Covered Writing Pens


I'm on the lookout for easy crafts for the kids at camp. These beautiful pens may be on our list for next year! Some simple, small fake florals, green florists' tape, and cheap pens are all that is required. A fast project, they'll give an elegant touch to daily activities--just the type of craft I enjoy.


Do you have any easy craft suggestions for my camp kids? Please leave me a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment