Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

June 10, 2010

Vegan Products from WorldFest: revitaPOPs and Cool Cups



There are a couple of new (to me) products I've been wanting to review that I discovered back at WorldFest about a month ago.


The first is revitaPOP, the vitamin B12 lollipop. What a great way for a vegetarian like myself to get a needed supplement! While I don't normally suck on pure sugar like lollipops either for dental reasons, this is a great vehicle for someone who refuses or forgets to take pills. I also like them as a company because revitaPOP provides employment to individuals with developmental disabilities, brain injury, autism and other special needs. Each bag of revitaPOPs is packed, sorted and shipped by individuals with special needs. You can get more information about their product from their website or friend them on Facebook.


The other product that I sampled and really enjoyed were the Cool Cups snacks. They're a gelatin free jello-ish product, totally vegan, and less than 95 calories. I tried the Peach Mango and the Cherry flavors, and both were yummy! I know the product is currently available in health food markets, and I'm hoping it spreads to mainstream.

Are there any vegan or vegetarian products that you enjoy? Let me know in a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment