Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 3, 2019

Double Strand Seahorse Necklace


After staring at a bowl of grapes for three hours in my first drawing class, I needed to complete something tangible. 

I just went to a bead show at Veterans stadium, and had focused on picking up findings there, so I had a double strand magnetic closure.  I also picked up some czech glass beads for a dollar a strand.  Michael's craft store had a 70% off sale, and one of the things I found were this really cool strand of stone composite beads with seahorses on them.  Seahorses happen to be my personal totem, so this strand was made for me. 

I love making my own jewelry, and wear necklaces often.  How do you mix it up when you need a new accessory?  

No comments:

Post a Comment