Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

June 16, 2019

Pasadena Chalk Festival 2019


The Pasadena Chalk Festival didn't disappoint once again in 2019.  This annual fest held on Father's Day weekend each year at Paseo Colorado in Pasadena is so much fun to wander.  The artists work in front of the public.  The festival is judged and the public weighs in with text voting.  

Some of my favorites this year are the ones surrounding this text, as well as the tribute to Stan Lee, and a few dog themed pictures.   If you couldn't make it there, I thought you'd enjoy seeing my photos from the event.

 






















1 comment:

  1. Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
    I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
    Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632

    ReplyDelete