Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

February 11, 2009

Fish & Chips

I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat fish. But one of the favorite things I've done for & with my dad when he's come out to visit is to take him down to the docks in San Pedro where they have all kinds of fish vendors in separate stalls.

Here are some other fish & chip places that were suggested in a newspaper clipping some time ago. I love the atmosphere at the Cat & Fiddle, the first on this list. There I get the Welsh Rarebit, a sort of open faced cheese sandwich. The rest of the places in this article are on the list for the next time Dad's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment