Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

February 11, 2009

Tomatomania Is Here!


Tomatomania is back! This is the best source for tomato seedlings, with over 400 heirloom varieties. The staff is knowledgable and willing to offer suggestions, and prices are reasonable. They offer basic supplies, like fertilizers. In years past I've gotten strawberry seedlings there as well. They travel to several locations throughout the spring, so check their website for exact dates and locations.

Find Tomatomania at tomatomania.com

What activities signal the arrival of spring for you? Comment about it below.

2 comments:

  1. I scored today at tomatomania! This year I'm growing Isis Candy, Pineapple Hawaiian, Green Zebra Stripe, Sun Cherry, SunGold Cherry, Striped Cavern, Cherokee Chocolate, and Roma. For my folks, who met at the Univ. of Illinois, I got one called Illini! And I know of at least two friends who went because of me. We'll all have to have a marinara festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the tip. I've just put it on the calendar.

    ReplyDelete