Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

February 11, 2009

Gainey Vineyard's Fall Crush Party

(my mom and I visited Gainey in May 2001)

Gainey Vineyard is one of my favorite wineries in Santa Ynez. A quick trip from LA, but removed to another, Tuscan world.

The yearly crush party features grape picking in the vineyard, a barefoot grape stomp, hayrides, a "Lucy Look-a-Like" contest, barrel-tasting with the winemaker, cooking demos, live music and dancing.

It's pricey, at about eighty bucks a head, so I haven't been yet, but it's on my list of things to do....

For this years dates, check the website at www.gaineyvineyard.com/events/wineryevents.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment