Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 3, 2010

My Experimental Film from College: an Installment of the Great Scan Initiative

In my film production course at the University of Utah, we were required to do one documentary, one narrative, and one experimental project. I've posted the documentary I did on my Literacy Volunteers of America student. I was having trouble getting my experimental project to post, and I just worked it out.

I have asthma, and the bowl effect of the Salt Lake valley has been a source of concern for me. I loved the feel of this music and had fun editing to the beat. It's called "Personal Interest" and was made in 1994. Again, the transfer isn't great quality, but I'm happy to be able to share it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment