Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 7, 2010

Orange County Fair 2010


I spent an afternoon at the Orange County Fair this weekend and was dazzled by all the fair entries. I took pictures of many of the quilts again for my Aunt Rita, a former quilter with Parkinsons, so that she can have a virtual tour of the fair. I think several of these images may make their way to cards in my Zazzle Store.






Do you take creative inspiration for one craft from another, or even from photographs? Please leave a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment