Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

December 2, 2009

Winter Craft Fair


My friend Lori's work building had their winter craft fair today. I participated last spring, investing in lots of materials and only made forty dollars. So today I had a much more low-key approach: I took what I had made at home, but didn't work myself into a frenzy preparing. This time I sold twenty-one dollars in pies, grape glaze, zipper pulls, and gift tags.

Lori had a beautiful display of handmade ornaments, and she sold enough to cover her supplies. My stuff rounded out her table, and I had a great time just hanging out with her.



Where do you go to buy handmade gifts, or do you make them yourself? Leave a comment on the blog with your thoughts.

1 comment: