Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 12, 2009

National Bowling Week/Day



National Bowling Week slipped right by me this year, but I'm blogging about it so that it will be on my calendar for next year. ;o) There was even a coupon for a free game, so I'll definitely check the site next August.

From their website:
Across the United States, bowling has seen an incredible resurgence in popularity. The 2009 National Bowling Week kicks off on August 29 with a record-breaking attempt to occur on National Bowling Day, September 5.

To launch the weeklong celebration, bowling centers across the United States will host special events that will include coaching clinics, bowling parties, quick and easy league sign-up and plenty of fun.

On September 5, all people who downloaded a free game coupon at www.BOWL.com will be able to bowl a free game at their local participating center.

My Grandpa was in a bowling league, and I have fond memories of going to watch him, and playing in the center.

Are you an avid bowler? Do you have a regular night league? Where do you like to play, and who with? Leave me a comment on the blog if you relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment