Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 23, 2009

Reader Tip: Subscribe to Comments


Here's a little reader tip: If I've written about something you've really liked, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on that post. If I find more information that relates to that same topic, often instead of writing another blog post, I just put it as a comment on the original post, so that information stays together.

Lately, I commented on the ice skating post about a new rink that I just discovered in Culver City. Most notably, I've put all the birthday clubs onto one post, listing everyone I've discovered in the comments for the first birthday club post I wrote.

You can also use the comment widget in the sidebar of the blog site to keep up with this information.

Hope you discover lots of fun stuff on my site! And when you do, tell me about it in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment