Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

October 5, 2009

Free Chocolate by Mail!


A treat from the Pasadena Wine Festival this past weekend, The Chocolate Traveler website has a feature to allow you to send a tin of 70% Belgian Bittersweet Chocolate to anyone anywhere in the country, free of charge. The card handed out says this offer will expire at the end of the year, so hop on this deal! I sent one to my sister, mom, and aunt all in other states. It only took a second on the website, and I'm hoping it makes their day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for folowing the Utah Dahlia Society. I see you are from California, a place that I personally love and can't help but think would be a wonderful place to grow dahlias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ellen, No I have not been to Swan Island but it is on my list of places I want to go. I hear it is wonderful!
    (Sorry about the single "l" in following. We need spell check in the comments section:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is the third time I've tried to comment lately, hope it works.

    Thanks for the great tip- I can't believe it's for real! Really, what could be better than free chocolate?

    ReplyDelete