Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

October 6, 2009

Pasadena Wine Fest Follow-up




Just a couple of pics from last weekend's Pasadena Wine Fest. I didn't go all camera-happy, this time....

I came home with a huge pile of grapes leftover from the event, so I'm looking forward to trying out Cinnamon Grape Preserves from my Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving--maybe Thursday.

And tomorrow I'm going apple-picking with a friend at a pick-your-own orchard, so I'm sure I'll have something to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment