Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

November 5, 2009

Cheap Used DVDs


I just gave away all my VHS videos, and am looking to build up my collection of DVDs, but on a budget. Today I discovered a great source--the 20/20 Video Store on La Brea. Here are a couple of reviews on Yelp. I found a wide random selection there for $2.99 each. I ended up with a half dozen Christmas movies, and a few of my favorites, including The Upside of Anger, Calendar Girls, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and About Schmidt. This place will definitely be on the frequent browsing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment