Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

November 3, 2009

Grilled Cheese Night at The Oaks

Some place new to try out....I just heard about this....


Wednesday nights are "Grilled Cheese Night (6pm to close) Choose from our selection of grilled cheese creations each served with a cup of our Homemade Tomato Bisque." This from basically a gourmet market--I'm sure there are plenty of items I need to shop here.

I took a look at their menu, and it seems most items are around or under ten dollars. Sunday nights are promoted as pasta nights, another category near and dear to my heart.

If you go:
The Oaks Gourmet Fine Foods & Spirits
1915 N. Bronson Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90068

If you go there regularly or plan to try them out, please leave a comment on the blog to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment