Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

April 6, 2009

LA/International Curry Festival


The International Curry Festival was held today in Thaitown. I drove past it as they were taking down the facilities. I found their website online and am making note of it so I can watch for it next year.

The festival features International Curries, Curry King Contest, Raffle Drawing, and Cooking Demonstrations, and is held in conjunction with The 6th Annual Thai New Year's Day Songkran Festival. Free Admission.

My favorite? Thai Iced Tea, and deep fried tofu with brown sauce.

Have you explored Thai Town? What's your favorite feature of the neighborhood? Leave me a comment if you know of a place I should check out, or have a story of your time in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment