Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

April 4, 2009

Southern CA Spring Garden Show


One place I go for inspiration and bulbs for my garden is the Southern California Spring Garden Show, held each year at the South Coast Plaza in Orange County. It's coming up this year April 23-26, 2009, and I wanted to make note of the dates. I've found great South African bulbs that were new to me at fair prices. It's just a great afternoon away from home. The different vendors really immerse me into new worlds, with different theme gardens and all kinds of solutions to pests or disease. There's no entrance fee. They feature children's events, seminars, various vendors, and a landscape garden competition with exhibits. For a schedule of events or directions, check out their website at springgardenshow.com.

How do you utilize your local mall? Do they host any events you look forward to, or do you power walk there on rainy days? Tell me your "mall story" in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment