Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

April 6, 2009

A Bit of Shameless Self-Promotion

the official movie poster

myself with cast member Ajay Mehta and 1st A.D. Heather Gaffney at base camp during the shoot

the residual check!

Excuse me for taking a moment to celebrate a purely personal achievement, but today in the mail I received my first DGA Residual Check since I got into the union about five years ago! It's for a small low budget feature titled Americanizing Shelley, on which I was Key 2nd Assistant Director. It's a predictable, but heartwarming movie. Buy or rent a copy! Here's the official movie website.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I have never EVER received a residual check for ANYTHING i have done!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete