Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 19, 2010

Car Door Magnets for Longaberger Business


I designed car door magnets at Vista Print to advertise myself as a Longaberger consultant. It cost less to design myself than to buy the company's version, and I actually like them better. What do you think of the image and design that I chose? Does this type of advertising ever catch your eye just when you're looking for that service, like a handyman or gardener? Would you ever follow up on such a lead if you'd not been looking for that service beforehand? I'm hoping it will be a subtle way to get the word out. Let me know your opinions in a blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment