Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 12, 2010

An Important Day



Today is Claire's 4th Adoption Anniversary! Here's a little slide show of some of my favorite pictures of her. Can't believe it's been four years since she came into my life and became Chance's sister.

I hope everyone considering bringing a pet into their lives looks seriously into adoption. I know Claire's the best possible addition to my home. Thanks to the Carson shelter here in Los Angeles County.

And Happy 46th Wedding Anniversary to my folks as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment