Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 23, 2010

Follow Your Heart Cafe


One fallish, overcast and misty afternoon this week I used a Living Social deal to try out a new cafe with a friend. We went to the Follow Your Heart Cafe in Canoga Park. They're one of SoCal's oldest natural food eateries and the makers of the original Vegenaise.

We liked the Nutburger Supreme but were most impressed with the Grilled "Chicken" Sandwich made with wheatmeat. The sides were fresh, and everything was both healthy and yummy. I loved the little market too for the variety of products I can't find elsewhere. This market will be a prime source for me in my quest to experiment with veggie meats.

I had no idea this little nugget was nestled in the valley. It'll be a regular stop for me anytime I go through Topanga canyon.

If You Go:
Follow Your Heart
21825 Sherman Way
Canoga Park, CA 91303
818-348-3240

What's your favorite natural foods market? Do they offer a deli as well? Please leave a comment on the blog with your hidden spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment