Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 8, 2010

Good Canned Pasta Sauces



Canned pasta sauces are a great shortcut for a busy cook in making a casserole or other assembled meal. I never turn to this option because so many look similar, but don't taste the same, or even any good! I was grocery shopping today and spent at least ten minutes in this aisle trying to decide which to get. Because I can never remember which ones I liked or didn't, I decided to post a couple that I have enjoyed as a bookmark for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment