Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

June 28, 2009

Farm Kitchen Stained Glass


This is one of my favorite stained glass projects. I just created it off the cuff one day. It's copper foil, with a zinc came frame and reinforcing. It's simple, but beautiful, and reminds me of something that would be a window in a door of a farm kitchen in the midwest, maybe one where the top hinged separately from the bottom. I sold it on consignment at a gift shop in Salt Lake shortly after I finished it. I often wonder where my consignment items have ended up, and hope they are appreciated many years later. Hope you're enjoying my portfolio!




1 comment:

  1. Ellen: What a beautiful piece! I don;t know where it ended up, but I wish it had ended up in my home!

    ReplyDelete