Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

June 29, 2009

Photography Products


It's been a goal of mine for a while to do something creatively with some of my photography images. I just started trying to make some items from my photography, like cards and card sets, and gift items like magnets, bags, and other "stuff." This could be a great income stream for me as a freelancer. And in the meanwhile, it's great creative inspiration for me, keeping my juices flowing. One thing I've learned is that it's good marketing to put your email address on the item below your photo credit.

Find my zazzle store at www.zazzle.com/etrets to see what I've been coming up with. There's also a widget that shows all my products at the bottom of my blog.

Do you like to make/use/buy blank cards, or do you prefer that they always have some writing or saying on them?

Do you ever sell your photography on items? If so, do you make them yourself, or use a printing service? Do you have any tips or hints to share? Any and all advice welcome, so please leave a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment