Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

June 21, 2009

Lizard


I have a new resident in my bedroom. I found him yesterday, in the corner of the room just inside the back door. He's got quite a lengthy tail. I was dog-sitting at the time, so in addition to my two I had my friend's Chihuahua-Dachshund mix, Bella. She's just a puppy, at under a year. She was playing with every toy in the house, all at once, so I can't imagine what she'd have done if she had discovered this intruder. I opted to shoo him out the door with a broom. Then I ran for my camera!


What would you have done with a lizard? Any suggestions of deterrents? Leave me a comment on my blog if you have any ideas for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment