Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

July 26, 2009

Celestial Stained Glass Consignment


Back to Stained Glass Sundays at Golden Hour Glass. I missed the last few weeks as my scanner was out of commission for a bit. Anyways, this Celestial Stained Glass is one of my favorites, and one of the last that I put on consignment in college. Hard to tell the textures from these photos, but the white glass I used was a Leopardprint that reminded me of the surface of the moon. As you can see, it's date stamped July of 1998. More recent projects from the portfolio to come in the future. If you'd like the pattern, email me and I'll scan it for you.



Do you have a favorite theme for the tchotchkes in your house? What subjects attract you in art or design? Let's talk about it in the comment section of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment