Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

July 7, 2009

Free Mocha Mondays at McD's

No good free clipart illustration for this, but definitely a hot tip:

Get a free sample sized 8 oz. hot or 7 oz. iced McCafe Mocha at McDonald's every Monday between 7A-7P from now until Aug. 3rd. Just don't let yourself be sucked into a whole meal of fast food.

I haven't tried McD's coffee yet. I've been curious to see if the fast-food brand of fancy beverage treat would taste good; I hate the taste of coffee, but love anything that tastes like chocolate. I can't drink something that is bitter, so I have my doubts about McDonalds. So if you take advantage of this offer, leave me a comment on the blog with your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment