Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 18, 2009

Dahlia Society


This is a Dahlia present from my own garden last week....but I've recently learned about the South Coast Dahlia Society. They meet at 7pm on the third Tuesday of each month (excepting August & December) at South Coast Botanic Gardens, 26300 Crenshaw Blvd., Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA. 310-544-6815. On the third Saturday in August they hold a show and sale. Another event that I've missed for this year! I'm sure I could find a ton of new Dahlia varieties I need--need, not want--to have in my garden. Guess I'll be waiting for this to come around next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment