Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 5, 2009

Pattern Inventory: Golden Hour Glass

I decided the next step in office reorganization, and in getting my glass shop up and running, would be to list all the stained glass pattern books I have. This will help me in knowing what I need to expand my repertoire and not duplicate when I'm at the supply store, excitedly buying all the patterns I can find. It'll also allow friends from out of state or other areas to be able to find my collection at a store or library, pick out something they like, and tell me what to make for them. I also have a ton of custom patterns in a binder, so if you're local, come by to browse before ordering from me.

So I made an inventory in a word document, as a table sortable by title or author, or searchable by subject. Then couldn't figure out how to import it on the blog. If any bloggers out there know how to make a table in a post, please let me know! My email's listed in the blog sidebar. For now, click on the images to enlarge them to a readable size.

I'll have to do this for my needlepoint patterns another day, but for now, look up these books and browse them for creative inspiration....








No comments:

Post a Comment