Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 2, 2009

Mountain Hills and Stream Stained Glass Panel


Stained Glass Sunday: This is probably my favorite panel I've ever made, as it's in earthy tones of browns, greens, and golds. I gave it to my best friend that I've known since I was two years old, so it's gone to a great home. It's copper foil, with a zinc came border. I paid attention to texture when I was choosing this glass, and I think it shows.




Which of the projects that I have posted so far is your personal favorite? Feel free to leave me a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment