Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 1, 2009

Ernest Borgnine Appearance at Larry Edumunds


Larry Edmunds Bookshop proudly welcomes
ERNEST BORGNINE
signing his book “ERNIE”
Tuesday MAY 5, 7:00 p.m.
6644 Hollywood Boulevard
323-463-3273


Larry Edmunds Bookshop is a classic staple of Hollywood. I stop by there often to go through their files of still photos and memorabilia on almost any personality. They also have great used books. My brother is a huge theater buff, and I've bought him first editions as gifts from Larry Edmunds several times. They also have a wonderful collection of classic film posters there.

My other favorite film/theater bookstore is Samuel French's. I recommend both for any avid film buff. French's has two locations, in Studio City and on Sunset near Fairfax. I go there for trades, or paperback texts.

Have you been to any memorable book signings? What's your favorite classic "icon" that you've met in person? Leave me a comment about your encounters!

No comments:

Post a Comment