Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 5, 2009

LA Conservancy's Last Remaining Seats


Last Remaining Seats is the L.A. Conservancy's annual series of classic films and live entertainment in the historic theatres of Los Angeles. Series tickets for this year are all sold out, but a few individual seats remain. I wanted to post about this event so I can look for it in advance next year, as it looks like I'm missing out on something good!


Has anyone else been to this screening series? Tell me your experience & what you saw in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment