Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 13, 2009

Wedding Stained Glass


I made this as a wedding present for Brian and Cathy about a dozen years ago, and my dad made the custom frame for it. It's hanging in their kitchen, right over the sink, in a little alcove with lots of light. I'd only been into stained glass for a couple years when I made this. There's pink waterglass petals surrounding the purple in the center.



Here's the pattern for the project, if you're interested in making one yourself. Click on the image to enlarge it. Or, you can email me using the contact info on the blog sidebar, and I can send you a pdf version. Pattern courtesy Stained Glass News.


What are your favorite colors or patterns to see in stained glass?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift. It's just gorgeous. Handmade gifts are the best- they'll appreciate it long after the fancy appliances have been garaged.

    I like the colors in your business logo I've seen somewhere on here- greens and light oranges or yellow, something like that?

    ReplyDelete