Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 6, 2009

Golden Hour Glass Labels


I just received my new mailing labels from VistaPrint! I doctored this photo to remove part of my name and address for web privacy reasons. Customers who buy from me on eBay may know my store, but not recognize my name, so I wanted to have a label visible on the outside of my packages so they'll know before even opening it when they've received an item from me. The photo on the stamp is of a piece of leaded stained glass that I made some years ago and keep in my home. I originally conceived my store to sell stained glass items, though I do list other items I've found at flea markets and thrift stores.

Do you like my design? What other small marketing tools do you use for your home-based business? Tell me about it in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment