Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 23, 2009

May Garden Update: Hesby House

Coming from the midwest, I know a lot of families that do a mega-gardening blitz on Memorial Weekend. Here in CA, that's a bit of a late date. Instead I'll be going to a movie and a barbeque on Sunday. Here's what my garden looks like today:

Peruvian Daffodils, bulbs my mom planted at Easter

Calla Lily "Flame"

yellow rose I planted just a week before Easter,
on the side of the house

red rose I got at the hardware store from their clearance pile,
half off but half dead!

three different Amaryllises blooming right now,
two red Lion King variety and one more exotic


my side vegetable garden,
with eight different tomato varieties this year,
and a clump of daylilies transplanted from my friend Jacque's at Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment