Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 18, 2009

Make Your Own Cookbook


The neatest present my cousin Kate got for her wedding was a cookbook specially made for her by my sister.

I've thought about putting something together before, but the only publishing avenues I knew of were ones that catered to fundraising groups, and required bulk minimum orders which were too expensive for me.

My sister found a site that allows single copies. It's called CreateMyCookbook.com. Keep them in mind the next time you're looking for a unique gift option. The site looks really simple and easy to use. My sister and brother photoshopped some funny 1950s looking pictures with my cousin's face, and added them to the book too.


Have you ever made your own cookbook? What format did you use, and how did you get it printed up? Leave me a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Lori told me about this site. Check it out as an alternative:

    http://cookbooktree.com/

    ReplyDelete