Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 29, 2009

Needlepoint Easter Runner


Just yesterday I finished one end of this Easter table runner. I chose bright spring colors to make my Easter table festive. Now I have to do the same design on the other end before I can wash it to remove the pattern marks. You can see in this photo my "made by" tag showing through the underside. I wish they'd use nicer fabrics to make these kits, with all the work you put into it and the years of use it will see.

What's your favorite source for craft supplies? Do you have a hobby you can't put down while you're watching television? Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Sheri Lindquist, from ILoveObento.com, writes via email:

    I checked out your blog...very very nice. It's very interesting, and...can I say 'gentle'? I really had a good time reading!
    Blessings,
    sheri

    ReplyDelete