Subscribe Via Email

Like reading this blog? You can get the complete text of the latest articles at Within My Means in your email inbox each morning by entering your email address below, then verifying the subscription. Your address will only be used for mailing you the blog, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 9, 2009

Interference


Here's what you get when you set up your "photography studio" to take pictures to post on ebay in the last waning bit of direct afternoon sunlight....


Claire loves to bake in sunlight. I'm only surprised she didn't lay ON TOP of the Pyrex dish. Are your pets as helpful as mine?

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a cat named Harriet that just LOVED to lie across my newspaper or typewriter (this was awhile back!) or book, especially if I really needed to get something done.

    ReplyDelete